Heroes with no Homeland
The Dark Six are deities cast out of the Sovereign Host because of their evil ways. Like most gods of Eberron, the Dark Six do not have any direct influence in the world, and there is no conclusive evidence that they even exist. The Dark Six are worshipped by criminals, outcasts, and various monsters. However, many good-aligned characters pay tribute to them—a sailor might make an offering to appease the Devourer, to ensure his next voyage will not be hindered by the sea god. The Dark Six scheme against the Sovereign Host, each for differing reasons, and their followers likewise scheme against followers of the Sovereign Host.
- The Devourer is the neutral evil deity of the destructive power of nature. He is the brother of Arawai and the father of the Fury. His domains are Destruction, Evil, Water and Weather, and his favored weapon is the trident.
- The Fury is the neutral evil deity of passion driven to madness. She is the daughter of Arawai and the Devourer. Her domains are Evil, Madness and Passion, and her favored weapon is the rapier.
- The Keeper is the neutral evil deity of death and decay. He is the son of Olladra and Onatar, and the twin brother of Kol Korran. His domains are Death, Decay and Evil, and his favored weapon is the scythe.
- The Mockery is the neutral evil deity of treachery over honor. He is the brother of Dol Arrah and Dol Dorn. His domains are Destruction, Evil, Trickery and War, and his favored weapon is the kama.
- The Shadow is the chaotic evil deity of dark magic and the corruption of nature. He is the literal shadow of Aureon. His domains are Chaos, Evil, Magic and Shadow, and his favored weapon is the quarterstaff.
- The Traveler is the chaotic neutral deity of cunning and deception. He seems to have no connection to other deities. His domains are Artifice, Chaos, Travel and Trickery, and his favored weapon is the scimitar.